Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A little pinch of this Blogger's life

Hello people of the internet!
I'm here to introduce myself

The Name's Akmal ,but you can call me "Yoska"
I was born on the 23rd of October 2002 in Bandung,West Java,Indonesia.

I moved to Singapore when I was 3 and moved back to Indonesia when I was 5
The move was all about preparing for Grade School in Indonesia
But to be honest,I kinda like it there more than it is here :))

All is well,I moved houses when I was still attending 2nd grade,then all the happy things that were in my life came to an end as I leave my best friends behind.
It was a bitter sweet experience moving houses because the neighbor in this new house are very,VERY nice and sweet upon our move,but the public school there was AWFUL.Never have I ever experienced this kind of rebellious act from students from My former school.

So AFTER ONLY A SEMESTER I decided to leave that school and also my traumatizing 3rd grade experience and moved to a private school. This time it was an islamic  religious school.

It was MUCH BETTER than any school I've been in,attended it for 3 years more. Then  the national exam came and the fun stops there.School just started a hell-ish studying program that tires the heck out of their students on the 6th grade.

But then we started to get along with that program,so all is done and I'm lucky enough to attend one of the best middle school in the city.As it turns out it doesn't feel like "the best" school there is in this city, but it stands on that name so it's not a scam.

Puberty happened and life goes by like a jet,then "IT'S THE FINALS"
9th grade was again,another hellish agenda compared to the days in 8th grade that was really relaxing
At these times,coming home at 8 pm is a usual thing to do.

BUT ALL THE HARDWORK PAID OFF AGAIN as I was selected to attend,they say "THE BEST" highschool in Bandung

I'm still new to this highschool so....
MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU !

3 comments:

Natural Phenonmenon : Double Rainbow

Double Rainbow A double rainbow is a natural phenomenon where the raindrops refracts light that creates a dispersion which creates a no...