Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Holiday Plans

Someday in a net cafe

A :Hey Taki!
R :What?
A :Got any plans for next week ?
R :I'm gonna visit my girlfriend's wedding
A :That's? good to hear? Is she marrying you or something? Why didn't you tell me?
R : JK nah I'm out for some coffee and chilling next week,I guess?? what's up?
A : Wanna play Dota?
R : Let's go

*after a week of playing Dota 24/7 non-stop

R :Awwwww Dude, how many days have we missed?
A :Gosh,dunno
R :We wasted too many times playing,I think we should go out and chill somewhere
A :Oh yeah?Holidays are coming right ? how's school?
R :Dude,are you drunk? We don't go to school anymore,we're employed freelancers
A :Well your girlfriend is still attending campus isn't she?
R :Yeah, yours as well ?
A :No,She's employed.
R :Dude why are we playing Dota and not working in the first place?
A :Well I've done all the commissions that people asked,done it all before it even happens
R :How?
A :I've sold my soul to Satan
R :Seriously?
A :No,the people working at my team are clairvoyants

R: DUDE WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
A : I don't know, so got any plans for holidays?
R : Yes,I want to go to Itomori
A : You're hometown?
R : Yeah,why not?
A : Can I come with you?
R : Sure,but don't have plans for your own holiday?
A : My Girlfriend really wants to go to Japan
R : Oh Nice!So you're coming with me?
A : No
R : You said you wanted to go to Japan?
A : Yeah,to Tokyo,not Itomori
R ; But you said you wanted to come?
A : Crash in your place yeah,I'm not going to rent a hotel room
R : Ok then
A : Chill, I'll pay for your holiday,All of it
R : Is it ok?
A : I owe you lots,it's my turn to do something for you
R : So Japan?
A : Alright
R : So the four of us?
A : Yeah
R : Great! See you tomorrow

*and then they lived happily for a few weeks of holiday

*Somewhere in Tokyo
Stranger : %^#$@&#$*%@#%^%(!
A: What are these people talking about ?
R : They said that "You look stupid"
A : Awww say thanks to them
R : ありがとうございました!
Stranger : なぜ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenonmenon : Double Rainbow

Double Rainbow A double rainbow is a natural phenomenon where the raindrops refracts light that creates a dispersion which creates a no...