Monday, March 4, 2019

Bakti Desa : Cibeureum Homestay

First day of school in the 4th semester, was hoping for a better holiday but meh it cant get better right?
Welp I'm glad I was wrong about that, this so called "Bakti Desa" where you go around and see the village conditions and try to live the way how pedestrians live, well this year we got a place called Cibeureum and thank god my class got the best of the best conditions.
Not the facillities, no we got an average home, well my team got the worst out of all but hell isn't the people lovely there? They are so nice that even with their lack of facility, heck I was never even once feel bad for anything, best homestay ever 10\10.
"Mom Ida " was our houseparent and she was the nicest person you can find around there I would dare to bet, I stayed with a couple of delinquits from my class but all was well. Hope you're doing fine Mom Ida, lots of love from Bandung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenonmenon : Double Rainbow

Double Rainbow A double rainbow is a natural phenomenon where the raindrops refracts light that creates a dispersion which creates a no...