Monday, March 4, 2019

Reccomendation letter

To : Ubisoft Corp
From : The headmaster of BSI

On behalf of our school "The Great BSI" I as the headmaster recommend you my single best student of the year that is Ilham Bintang,
He is 17 years old and is willing to be guided with your ways. I can say he is a quite feisty man, he may not be that brightest but the creativity on his head will give a change to your coorporation I am sure of it, his skills in creative programming are not one to be messing with and if you give him a goal I will asure you that it'll be done. He is still a young man and have so much potential, give this young lad a chance in your Corp.
Thank you for you attention, I hope you consider this truthfully

 Sentot Laksamana, Headmaster of BSI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenonmenon : Double Rainbow

Double Rainbow A double rainbow is a natural phenomenon where the raindrops refracts light that creates a dispersion which creates a no...