Monday, April 8, 2019

DREAM

My biggest dream is to go to death's door , happily and no regrets. So what I have to achieve in life is something stable, a happy family and money would be great, some money, more money would be even greater.

My strengths aren't much, I can draw, I can really-really draw. Some say out of that strength I tend to be more creative at doing things and I'll say I feel that way too. I too have a decent understanding of the English language so things can go internationally for Me, I hope so too.

My weaknesses are much more verbal than my strengths, I have stage frights so doing a presentation, explaining things to people aren't my way to go. I tend to be more of a shut in, people say its introverted but Introverted people aren't that weak, they have their own strengths while I'm just gonna do my job whatever it is and I hope it satisfies people.
I also tend to be more pessimistic than normal people, I don't have that much hope in succeeding  rather I have the hope of getting the job done.
Had to had high hopes for a living, they say well I hope I have some too.

On the shortcomings though, I want to go to an Architecture school, hope that goes well for me.
Hope you people goes well at life.


Thank you.Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenonmenon : Double Rainbow

Double Rainbow A double rainbow is a natural phenomenon where the raindrops refracts light that creates a dispersion which creates a no...